Monday, April 27, 2009

My First Start Of Unreal Tournament

The two axonometric sketches which I decided to incorporate together are the two that follow.

The two sketches are inspired by Nobel and Campbell. The first sketch is inspired by Campbell and I think is a really powerful looking figure. This will be out floating beside the cliff face. I cloned the two vertical rectangles which are sliced through by a horizontal floor. The use of these three squares creates a really firm, strong and interesting setting.

The second image I found to be really interesting as the simple protruding rectangles add quite an interesting dimension. I was inspired by Nobel and I have decided to use this as the laboratory inside the cliff face. Here I can use the protruding rectangles to puncture and penetrate the cliff side and continue even deeper into the cliff.

When combining the two its creates a harmonious relationship between the two figures as they support and counteract each other making a really interesting setting.






































No comments:

Post a Comment