Saturday, May 2, 2009

Progress

Through experimentation I have changed the forms around to make them more interesting and interact better with each other. These four images portray the Nobel inspired laboratory which is placed within the cliff side. I decided that I needed to join the top protruding level with the bottom in an interesting way and thus came up with this design of cloned clocks which are places like stairs and slants to create an organised and different ramp.

I decided that instead of just having a square laboratory I needed to do something a bit different. I therefore decide to slant the tunnels into each other like ramps the top going down and the bottom going up. They meet and make an interesting room as seen in these pictures one and three.

The second and fourth images below highlight the ramps the protrudes from the cliff side ant that will eventually join to the Campbell's laboratory via another ramp. I was inspired by the idea of cloned and thus I replicated the same groups of rectangles to make this interesting form.











No comments:

Post a Comment